Wednesday 27 November 2013

2013 Christmas List

I'm making this list* public simply to give you some ideas if you're having a hard time thinking of what you want for Christmas, to give you ideas of what to buy others for Christmas, and to make it easier for my family and/or friends to shop for me (I know how difficult it can be to find presents for people, so let's get started).

* Ordered from least expensive item/gift to most expensive.

Disclaimer: By no means do I expect to receive, nor do I care to receive all of the items on this list. I made this list for people to get gift ideas for themselves, or for what to buy others who fit my demographic. 

Loose Leaf Tea (Or regular tea/coffee)
Price: $17.50 - $27.50

If you are, or if you know, a tea connoisseur like myself, you can never go wrong with loose leaf tea as a Christmas gift. Now personally, I do not drink anything with caffeine in it, so only caffeine free herbal teas for me please. (Some of my favourites are peppermint, chamomile, bengal spice, and rooibos teas). The best store to buy loose leaf teas from is definitely David's Tea. You can order online as well, and I truly think this will make the perfect Christmas present for anyone, but especially for tea lovers. 



Movies
- Love in the Afternoon (Audrey Hepburn)
- We're the Millers (Jason Sudekis) 









Books
Price: $15.00 - $30.00

Books are the perfect gift! I absolutely love receiving books as gifts and hope to one day have a library in my house.

Books I Would Like for Christmas:




Rice Cooker/Steamer
Price: $27.95 - $79.95

"You know you're a grown up when... You ask for cookware for Christmas." Wahhh. But anyway, I don't really eat rice regularly right now, but I swear I would if I had a rice cooker like this one. If I'm not mistaken you can put the rice in at night and set a timer and have it ready for you in the morning when you wake up. How cool is that! 





Crock Pot/Slow Cooker
Price: $45.00 - $60.00

So many healthy recipes call for the use of a crock pot, and I don't have one. I'm surprised they're not more expensive, but I can't wait to start using it to make healthy Chili and soup recipes :) 







Fleece Sweater
Price: $59.95

This is the perfect gift for those outdoorsy types. This fleece pullover will keep you or your friends warm during those chilly winter nights (if you live in a cold region). I've already got one, but the lady at the Eddie Bauer store said she got one for all of her friends and family last Christmas and it was a huge hit!!!  














iPhone Accessories 



If you know what type of phone your friend has, it's always fun to get them cases or accessories for that phone. For instance, this Michael Kors iPhone Wristlet is beautiful and would be a great gift to get or receive. Other ideas for phone accessories are dashboard holders, external speakers, etc. 






Apple TV
Price: $109.00

This is an amazing device. I use it mostly to watch Netflix, but there's also radio stations, you can buy or rent movies from the Apple Store, and do so much more with this itty bitty package of convenience.





Bedding/New Comforter 
Price: $100.00 - $300.00

Who doesn't love to get a new comforter or sheet set? Sometimes they can get really pricey but if you search around or wait for them to go on sale, you can actually find some really awesome bedding. So comfy and cozy, this gift will leave the recipient feeling like they're sleeping on cloud 9. 









Professional Blender  
Price: $454.95 - $579.00

Ouch. I know this is a pricey item, but honestly a good blender goes a long, looooooongg way. If you know a friend or family member who is into health, a high quality blender is essential. I've been using a cheap (crappy) blender to blend my smoothies and it's just not working out so great. That's why I would love to receive a Blendtec blender or Vitamix Blender for Christmas this year. 

There's also the more affordable option, the Ninja Ultima blender which is comparable to a Vitamix. The only thing that concerns me is that there is lead used in the production of this machine, and it is not entirely clear as to whether or not the lead comes in contact with your food. 


Thanks for reading and let me know what you're asking from Santa for Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment